What is a Farming Consultant?
A Farming Consultant is like a farm owner’s right hand person. A Farming Consultant’s job is to assist a farm owner in almost every aspect of their farm. It therefore stands to reason that Farming Consultants need to have a very varied and up-to-date knowledge base.
Some Farming Consultants will specialise in just one area, for example: Genetics & breeding patterns
What does a Farming Consultant do?
- assists farmers with organising their budgets
- advisse on how to improve the quality of their livestock
- tests soil for seed plantation
- advises on fertilizers and manage order & delivery thereof
- provides training to staff
- keeps farmers up to date with new developments and technology
- assists farmers with regard to new equipment
a Call Back
Should you like more information of if you have any questions, please feel free to complete our Contact Form or call us on the below number.